Thera Cane Massager Review
Thera Cane Massager Feature
- Ideal after long work days or strenuous activities
- Cane-shaped massager for easing aches and pains
- Applies pressure to sore muscles and trigger points
- Two strategically placed projections and 6 treatment balls
- Includes 14-page customer user manual
- Measures 24 x 15 x 1 inches (W x H x D); two-year warranty
Thera Cane Massager OverviewThera Cane self-massage device uniquely designed to apply pressure to sore muscles.
Thera Cane Massager SpecificationsEase your aches and pains without hiring a professional masseuse with the TheraCane massager. The simple yet effective self-massager makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted trigger points anywhere they occur, breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscle areas. The TheraCane works by adding pressure to the muscles, which helps maximize the flow of oxygenated blood. This pressure aids in restoring muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle fibers and tensions, thus making the muscle work more efficiently. It's the perfect tonic for a recurring injury, a long day on the job, or an active afternoon in the garden. The TheraCane, which comes in hunter green, measures 24 by 15 by 1 inches (W x H x D), weighs 2 pounds, and carries a two-year limited warranty.
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jan 01, 2012 12:15:14